Muslim student group rejects Obama visit
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Not everybody is impatiently awaiting the sentimental visit of US President Barack Obama to Indonesia later this month. Dozens of activists grouped under the Campus Islamic Proselytization Institute Coordinating Board rallied outside the Serang regency legislative council building on Friday to oppose Obama's visit (scheduled for March 20-22). "We reject Obama's planned visit to ...
- Is one day strolling in Seoul enough?
- Album Review: 'Automatic for the people' by R.E.M
- At least 200 killed in gun and bomb attack on mosque in Egypt
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran's supreme leader 'new Hitler'
- Luhut rejects PLN’s wish to review agreements with power producers
- Tourism ministry holds human resources training in Surabaya
- Police uncover alleged human trafficking of Indonesians into China
- Jokowi inaugurates Silangit International Airport
- Indonesian, Japanese fishermen await repatriation after capsizing
- Ministers plan talks on request to block Airbnb