Medco to invest $400 million in Libya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Medco Energi International will invest as much as US$400 million in an oil facility in Libya, the president commissioner Hilmi Panigoro told reporters Wednesday.Hilmi said the facility required a total investment of $800 million, but Medco will team up with Libyan Investment Authority (LIA).“[The investment] will be shared 50:50 with Libya,” Hilmi said. He added the project ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia