Medco to invest $400 million in Libya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Medco Energi International will invest as much as US$400 million in an oil facility in Libya, the president commissioner Hilmi Panigoro told reporters Wednesday.Hilmi said the facility required a total investment of $800 million, but Medco will team up with Libyan Investment Authority (LIA).“[The investment] will be shared 50:50 with Libya,” Hilmi said. He added the project ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala