East Java needs 48,000 tons of jatropha
The Jakarta Post
East Java looks to the prospect of becoming the first commercial biofuel producer in Indonesia
with a capacity of 1 million liters annually.Such a volume is expected from PT Alegria Indonesia, which is set to complete the construction of a plant in Pasuruan regency this year. The plant, located on 22 hectares of land at Oro-oro village, Kejayan district, commenced the construction last year un...
- Is one day strolling in Seoul enough?
- Album Review: 'Automatic for the people' by R.E.M
- At least 200 killed in gun and bomb attack on mosque in Egypt
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran's supreme leader 'new Hitler'
- Luhut rejects PLN’s wish to review agreements with power producers
- Tourism ministry holds human resources training in Surabaya
- Police uncover alleged human trafficking of Indonesians into China
- Jokowi inaugurates Silangit International Airport
- Indonesian, Japanese fishermen await repatriation after capsizing
- Ministers plan talks on request to block Airbnb