RI insists on bid to chair UN climate body
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will announce its candidate to contest the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) top post next week, but three of four names tipped to chair the position at the international body refused to be nominated. The deadline to submit candidate nominees to the UN office will close on March 31. Indonesian nominees will compete with nominations from Costa Rica, India and ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews