Letter: RI can treat Palestinians better
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I am sure most Indonesians are not aware of the fact Indonesia is blocking Palestinians from visiting Indonesia as tourists. I am not talking about the Palestinians who are living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, but those who are living in the area where Jews established their own state in 1948. These Palestinians are Israeli citizens. They have been punished twice by many sides. Israel ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017