SBY rebukes Cabinet for slow anti-logging drive
PREMIUM JAKARTA: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed his disappointment at his Cabinet on Monday for failing to update him on current illegal logging activities. "Unlike in the past, I haven't been updated on anti-illegal logging operations," Yudhoyono said during a Cabinet meeting at his office. He said that a recent flurry of landslides and floods in some regions in the country were c...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror