SBY rebukes Cabinet for slow anti-logging drive
PREMIUM JAKARTA: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed his disappointment at his Cabinet on Monday for failing to update him on current illegal logging activities. "Unlike in the past, I haven't been updated on anti-illegal logging operations," Yudhoyono said during a Cabinet meeting at his office. He said that a recent flurry of landslides and floods in some regions in the country were c...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president