House hearing names police big-shot case brokers
Bagus BT Saragih and Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting his teeth into it: Former National Police chief detective Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji arrives at the House of Representatives to testify Thursday in a case of tax fraud that has implicated several top police officers. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaLawmakers have alleged a businessman has been running a case brokering network within the National Police, leaving almost no high-ranking police genera...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income