Prosecutors demoted over Gayus tax case
The Jakarta Post
The Attorney General’s Office announced it demoted two prosecutors after both were found guilty of not conducting a proper examination of the corruption case involving tax officer Gayus H. Tambunan.The junior attorney general for monitoring, Hamzah Tadja, said Thursday the prosecutors were Cirus Sinaga, now posted as assistant prosecutor for special crimes at the Central Java Prosecutor’s Offi...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer