Prosecutors demoted over Gayus tax case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Attorney General’s Office announced it demoted two prosecutors after both were found guilty of not conducting a proper examination of the corruption case involving tax officer Gayus H. Tambunan.The junior attorney general for monitoring, Hamzah Tadja, said Thursday the prosecutors were Cirus Sinaga, now posted as assistant prosecutor for special crimes at the Central Java Prosecutor’s Offi...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official