Poor memory and denials plague bribery trial
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Forgetfulness, rebuttals and claimed ignorance of events seem to plague the hearing of the multimillion dollar bribery case that has implicated many former lawmakers, with witnesses tarnishing court proceedings with poor answers that have irritated the panel of judges.Top brass Golkar politician Paskah Suzetta, also a former state minister for national development planning, repeatedly rebutted all...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday