Poor memory and denials plague bribery trial
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Forgetfulness, rebuttals and claimed ignorance of events seem to plague the hearing of the multimillion dollar bribery case that has implicated many former lawmakers, with witnesses tarnishing court proceedings with poor answers that have irritated the panel of judges.Top brass Golkar politician Paskah Suzetta, also a former state minister for national development planning, repeatedly rebutted all...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint