Prosecutors seek 5 years for ex-health minister
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Former health minister Achmad Sujudi, a defendant in a graft case at the ministry, may face a penalty of up to five years' imprisonment demanded by the prosecutors on Tuesday. Prosecutors also demanded Sujudi pay Rp 200 million in fines, which could be replaced with three months in prison, in addition to the five years and Rp 700 million to return the estimated state loss, prosecutor...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family