Commissioner to clean up law enforcement
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The new draft Criminal Law Procedure Code (KUHAP) has had the new post of “Justice Commissioner” included to help improve law enforcement. A member of the draft formulation team, Luhut M.P. Pangaribuan, said Wednesday the Justice Commissioner’s office would monitor, supervise and control all of the investigation processes conducted by police and prosecutors.The aim is to eradicate the ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area