Witness protection official rejects dismissal
JAKARTA: A member of the Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK), Myra Diarsi, chose to ignore a recently issued presidential decree dismissing her from her post over ethical violations. The decree, signed April 5, dismissed Myra and another LPSK member, I Ktut Sudiharsa, after the agency's supervisory board recommended the dismissals. In a statement, Myra said the decree "was not le...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed