Witness protection official rejects dismissal
JAKARTA: A member of the Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK), Myra Diarsi, chose to ignore a recently issued presidential decree dismissing her from her post over ethical violations. The decree, signed April 5, dismissed Myra and another LPSK member, I Ktut Sudiharsa, after the agency's supervisory board recommended the dismissals. In a statement, Myra said the decree "was not le...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result