Witness protection official rejects dismissal
PREMIUM JAKARTA: A member of the Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK), Myra Diarsi, chose to ignore a recently issued presidential decree dismissing her from her post over ethical violations. The decree, signed April 5, dismissed Myra and another LPSK member, I Ktut Sudiharsa, after the agency's supervisory board recommended the dismissals. In a statement, Myra said the decree "was not le...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined