Witness protection official rejects dismissal
PREMIUM JAKARTA: A member of the Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK), Myra Diarsi, chose to ignore a recently issued presidential decree dismissing her from her post over ethical violations. The decree, signed April 5, dismissed Myra and another LPSK member, I Ktut Sudiharsa, after the agency's supervisory board recommended the dismissals. In a statement, Myra said the decree "was not le...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'