AGO to question Bukit Asam directors
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Two directors of coal mining firm PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam have been summoned for questioning at the Attorney General’s Office next week, an official said Tuesday.Both are implicated in an alleged graft case centering on a Rp 362 billion project to build a loading dock at Tarahan Seaport in Bandar Lampung.The two employees are Milawarman, the project’s operational director, ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE