Agnes to speak out against human trafficking
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: After scoring the role of a judge on TV show Indonesian Idol, singer Agnes Monica has landed another job: Human trafficking ambassador.JP/ARIEF SUHARDIMANAgnes, who has just been appointed the spokewoman for music channel MTV’s EXIT (End Exploitation and Trafficking), said she was honored to take on her new responsibilites.“I realized a long while ago that I have the ability to talk t...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'