The role of Indonesia in the region and the world
PREMIUM Indonesia’s strategic vision is defined by its strategic geopolitical and geoeconomic location which defines its perennial interest in keeping track of security trends in the linkages of regional clusters encompassing: Northeast Asia (Japan, China, South Korea) including Taiwan; Southeast Asia (the 10 member states of ASEAN), including Papua New Guinea and Timor Leste; Southwest Pacific (Austral...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta