The role of Indonesia in the region and the world
PREMIUM Indonesia’s strategic vision is defined by its strategic geopolitical and geoeconomic location which defines its perennial interest in keeping track of security trends in the linkages of regional clusters encompassing: Northeast Asia (Japan, China, South Korea) including Taiwan; Southeast Asia (the 10 member states of ASEAN), including Papua New Guinea and Timor Leste; Southwest Pacific (Austral...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.