Susno evades questioning while police reveal new case
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As Susno’s fear over the possibility to be named suspect reportedly led him to evade questioning, the police have prepared a new crime investigation on the former police chief detective.Henry Yosodiningrat, a lawyer for Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji, said he did not want to see his client named suspect and detained at the end of a questioning session Thursday.“We, the team of lawyers for Pak Susno, ...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000