Fun Facts on Tintin
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM • The Adventures of Tintin is a series of 23 comic series (plus the unfinished Tintin and the Aplha Art). • Tintin character was created in 1929 by a Belgian artist named Georges Rémi who is better known by his pen name, Hergé (created from the French pronunciation of R.G, his reversed initials). Born in 1907 in Brussels, Belgium, Hergé died in 1983 before he finished Tintin and the Aplha A...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'