Divine cigarettes used to treat cancer
The Jakarta Post
Many in the medical field might raise an eyebrow upon hearing that cigarette smoke can be good for one’s health, given the numerous findings relating tobacco use to an increase in the risk of cancer. Yet an Indonesian nanochemistry scientist is treating thousands of cancer patients in her clinic with modified cigarettes. Seventy-one-year-old Greta Zahar, who holds a PhD in nanochemistry fr...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya