Garuda opens Jakarta-Ternate route
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Garuda Indonesia started daily flights between Jakarta and Ternate, North Maluku, on Tuesday as part of a program to service all of Indonesia’s provincial capitals.
The Ternate flight will stop in Manado the provincial capital of North Sulawesi.
The Ternate route will be serviced by a Boeing 737-300 narrow-body jetliner with 94 economy-class and 16 business-class seats, said a Garuda official.
North Maluku Governor Thaib Armayn said Garuda’s new route would benefit Ternate.
Garuda commercial director Agus Priyanto said that the Garuda would start flights to Ambon, Maluku, on June 3 and to Palu, Central Sulawesi, on July 3. — JP
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Radical Islamic ideology: Not about winning or losing
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Girl killed by falling board at school
- No subsidies for Pertamina in one-price policy