Garuda opens Jakarta-Ternate route
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Garuda Indonesia started daily flights between Jakarta and Ternate, North Maluku, on Tuesday as part of a program to service all of Indonesia’s provincial capitals.
The Ternate flight will stop in Manado the provincial capital of North Sulawesi.
The Ternate route will be serviced by a Boeing 737-300 narrow-body jetliner with 94 economy-class and 16 business-class seats, said a Garuda official.
North Maluku Governor Thaib Armayn said Garuda’s new route would benefit Ternate.
Garuda commercial director Agus Priyanto said that the Garuda would start flights to Ambon, Maluku, on June 3 and to Palu, Central Sulawesi, on July 3. — JP
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- RCEP negotiators pick up pace amid TPP's imminent collapse
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes