Garuda opens Jakarta-Ternate route
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Garuda Indonesia started daily flights between Jakarta and Ternate, North Maluku, on Tuesday as part of a program to service all of Indonesia’s provincial capitals.The Ternate flight will stop in Manado the provincial capital of North Sulawesi.The Ternate route will be serviced by a Boeing 737-300 narrow-body jetliner with 94 economy-class and 16 business-class seats, said a Garuda offi...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer