Yoga practice for scoliosis
PREMIUM Many people have asked me whether yoga is beneficial to people with scoliosis. The answer is, yes. A dedicated practice of yoga with a teacher qualified to teach yoga for scoliosis can address this problem. Defying gravity: A modified inverted pose such as this one helps a person with scoliosis to align its body without the usual distortions caused by gravity. Inversions also develop strength in t...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices