Yoga practice for scoliosis
PREMIUM Many people have asked me whether yoga is beneficial to people with scoliosis. The answer is, yes. A dedicated practice of yoga with a teacher qualified to teach yoga for scoliosis can address this problem. Defying gravity: A modified inverted pose such as this one helps a person with scoliosis to align its body without the usual distortions caused by gravity. Inversions also develop strength in t...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint