Yoga practice for scoliosis
PREMIUM Many people have asked me whether yoga is beneficial to people with scoliosis. The answer is, yes. A dedicated practice of yoga with a teacher qualified to teach yoga for scoliosis can address this problem. Defying gravity: A modified inverted pose such as this one helps a person with scoliosis to align its body without the usual distortions caused by gravity. Inversions also develop strength in t...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open