The Jakarta Post
Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar (center) poses with flight attendants and fashion designer Josephine W. Komara (third right) in Jakarta, on Thursday at the official launch of the airline’s new uniforms. The uniforms, which Komara helped design, will be worn for the first time on June 1 to celebrate the flag carrier’s return to Amsterdam. JP/P.J. Leo...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects