The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar (center) poses with flight attendants and fashion designer Josephine W. Komara (third right) in Jakarta, on Thursday at the official launch of the airline’s new uniforms. The uniforms, which Komara helped design, will be worn for the first time on June 1 to celebrate the flag carrier’s return to Amsterdam. JP/P.J. Leo...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official