RI undecided on underwater heritage convention
The Jakarta Post
Despite being rich in sunken treasure, Indonesia is undecided whether to ratify a world convention that protects underwater cultural heritage, a senior official said Wednesday at a workshop for officials and academics in Jakarta. “Indonesia still needs to carefully weigh up the benefits and consequences of ratifying [the convention],” Hari Untoro Drajat, the Culture and Tourism Ministry’s di...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects