Climate solutions: The long and winding road from Oslo to Jakarta
PREMIUM An agreement signed by the Norwegian and Indonesian governments in Oslo in late May presents the country with big opportunities — as well as challenges — to implement the UN’s Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation Plus (REDD Plus) program.Norway’s grant of US$1 billion to Indonesia under the partnership is a huge step towards saving the country’s peatlands and natu...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists