Kutai Park home to more than 2,000 orangutans
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Researchers estimate there are more than 2,000 orangutans inhabiting Kutai National Park in East Kutai, East Kalimantan, the forests of which were thought to have been too damaged. The new findings on the orangutan population were the result of a survey conducted by experts from Mulawarman University, STIPER Agriculture School and NGOs Orangutan Conservation Servi...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval