Kutai Park home to more than 2,000 orangutans
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Researchers estimate there are more than 2,000 orangutans inhabiting Kutai National Park in East Kutai, East Kalimantan, the forests of which were thought to have been too damaged. The new findings on the orangutan population were the result of a survey conducted by experts from Mulawarman University, STIPER Agriculture School and NGOs Orangutan Conservation Servi...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?