RI to receive first $200 million grant from Norway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will receive the first US$200 million in grants from Norway between 2010 and 2011, as part of the $1 billion grant to reduce emissions from deforestation, a minister said.In the agreement, Norway has pledged to disburse the money in three phases: Capacity building, in which the government will set up an oversight agency; a pilot project, in which the government will select one forest; an...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval