Batavia, AirAsia all clear for Europe flights, says government
The Jakarta Post
Two more Indonesian airlines will be granted permission to fly in European airspace since they have surpassed safety requirements imposed by the European Commission, an Indonesian government official says.
The commission would announce this month that the ban on passenger flights to Europe by Batavia Air and AirAsia would be lifted, Air Transportation Director General Herry Bakti S. Gumay t...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade