Batavia, AirAsia all clear for Europe flights, says government
The Jakarta Post
Two more Indonesian airlines will be granted permission to fly in European airspace since they have surpassed safety requirements imposed by the European Commission, an Indonesian government official says.
The commission would announce this month that the ban on passenger flights to Europe by Batavia Air and AirAsia would be lifted, Air Transportation Director General Herry Bakti S. Gumay t...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- 'Scandal,' the show that Twitter built, bows out