Challenge impunity in Myanmar
PREMIUM Last month, the UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Myanmar, Tomas Ojea Quintana, told the United Nations that Myanmar’s ruling military junta may be committing war crimes and crimes against humanity, and that these international crimes should be investigated. I agree.The past three years have drawn the world’s attention to the humanitarian and human rights crisis in Myanmar as never bef...
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Are you my surreal dad? Dali to be exhumed in paternity case
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN