RI prepares pilot project for Norway deal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is determining which province will be the host of a pilot project for the implementation of the Indonesian-Norway forestry deal, says a minister.“We will choose one of five provinces that are eligible to host the pilot project,” Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa told journalists on Wednesday after a meeting at the ministry. He was accompanied by Forestry Minister Z...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m