RI prepares pilot project for Norway deal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is determining which province will be the host of a pilot project for the implementation of the Indonesian-Norway forestry deal, says a minister.“We will choose one of five provinces that are eligible to host the pilot project,” Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa told journalists on Wednesday after a meeting at the ministry. He was accompanied by Forestry Minister Z...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia