Art as intermediary between media and reality
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Visitors observe Washington D.C 1956 (left) and Cendana, Jkt 1967 by Agan Harahap. courtesy of Selasar Sunaryo Art SpaceThe fourth installment of art exhibition Nu-Substance Festival by Common Room Network Foundation is aimed at showcasing work from multimedia artists from the country and overseas. With a tagline of "The Loss of the Real", the exhibition makes an effort to reflect on develop...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint