Art as intermediary between media and reality
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Visitors observe Washington D.C 1956 (left) and Cendana, Jkt 1967 by Agan Harahap. courtesy of Selasar Sunaryo Art SpaceThe fourth installment of art exhibition Nu-Substance Festival by Common Room Network Foundation is aimed at showcasing work from multimedia artists from the country and overseas. With a tagline of "The Loss of the Real", the exhibition makes an effort to reflect on develop...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open