Art as intermediary between media and reality
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Visitors observe Washington D.C 1956 (left) and Cendana, Jkt 1967 by Agan Harahap. courtesy of Selasar Sunaryo Art SpaceThe fourth installment of art exhibition Nu-Substance Festival by Common Room Network Foundation is aimed at showcasing work from multimedia artists from the country and overseas. With a tagline of "The Loss of the Real", the exhibition makes an effort to reflect on develop...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary