The riddle of Damien Dematra
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Damien Dematra: Courtesy of Damien DematraIt is 11:10 a.m. Writer Damien Dematra appears in the corridor that leads to the restaurant where we have an appointment. Dressed in black, his long hair tight in an elastic, his gait rhythmed by his leather boots, Damien looks like a rock star. He could actually be one. Damien has been successively a painter, a photographer, a writer and is now a di...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final