The riddle of Damien Dematra
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Damien Dematra: Courtesy of Damien DematraIt is 11:10 a.m. Writer Damien Dematra appears in the corridor that leads to the restaurant where we have an appointment. Dressed in black, his long hair tight in an elastic, his gait rhythmed by his leather boots, Damien looks like a rock star. He could actually be one. Damien has been successively a painter, a photographer, a writer and is now a di...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017