Groundwater exploitation must be controlled: Expert
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The local administration office must strictly regulate groundwater management in order to curb excessive exploitation by hotels and industries, an expert says. Sudirman, Environmental Management Center of Bali and Nusa Tenggara region head, said excessive exploitation of groundwater could lead to devastating environmental impacts. He criticized the regulation, saying at present the administra...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president