Huge opportunity from Japanese investment
Ade Elimin and Shunsuke Wariishi
PREMIUM In mid-July, the Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. (JCR) raised Indonesia’s rating to investment grade, which reflects growing confidence in the management of Southeast Asia’s largest economy, which has proved resilient.This is certainly great news for Indonesia, as investment grade rating will boost the confidence of foreign investors in the country, especially since this step is expected to b...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau