Is Bali overexploited?
Anak Agung Gde Agung
PREMIUM The answer to the above question is a resounding yes. Yes, Bali is definitely, and badly, overexploited. One has only to glance at the data below to be convinced that this is the current state of affairs there:Bali last year had 5.75 million foreign and domestic tourists, which is almost twice the island’s population of 3.9 million (the ideal population based on the environmental support capacit...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers