Lion Air opens new terminal at Balikpapan
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Lion Air opened a new terminal at Sepinggan International Airport in Balikpapan on Wednesday.
Terminal B, which cost US$11 million and can hold 600 passengers, stands on a 2,400 square meter plot adjacent to Terminal A.
The old terminal hosts carriers operated by Garuda, Batavia, Mandala airlines and other small flight operators.
“The facilities ...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day