Lion Air opens new terminal at Balikpapan
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Lion Air opened a new terminal at Sepinggan International Airport in Balikpapan on Wednesday.
Terminal B, which cost US$11 million and can hold 600 passengers, stands on a 2,400 square meter plot adjacent to Terminal A.
The old terminal hosts carriers operated by Garuda, Batavia, Mandala airlines and other small flight operators.
“The facilities ...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president