Lion Air opens new terminal at Balikpapan
The Jakarta Post
BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Lion Air opened a new terminal at Sepinggan International Airport in Balikpapan on Wednesday.
Terminal B, which cost US$11 million and can hold 600 passengers, stands on a 2,400 square meter plot adjacent to Terminal A.
The old terminal hosts carriers operated by Garuda, Batavia, Mandala airlines and other small flight operators.
“The facilities ...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade