Elevated toll roads, revisited
PREMIUM The Jakarta city administration will start to build six elevated toll roads in 2011 after receiving the permits from the Public Works Ministry. In the first phase, the city administration will build two elevated toll roads connecting the west and the east sides of the city, including the Semanan to Sunter and the Sunter to Pulogebang toll roads. Governor Fauzi Bowo argued that the two elevated tol...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open