Elevated toll roads, revisited
PREMIUM The Jakarta city administration will start to build six elevated toll roads in 2011 after receiving the permits from the Public Works Ministry. In the first phase, the city administration will build two elevated toll roads connecting the west and the east sides of the city, including the Semanan to Sunter and the Sunter to Pulogebang toll roads. Governor Fauzi Bowo argued that the two elevated tol...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint