The vulnerable miss out during exodus
Ika Krismantari and Multa Fidrus
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Easier said than done may be the best way to describe the failure of state train operator PT KAI to provide designated facilities for people with special needs. Meanwhile, millions of travelers are doing whatever it takes to make their journey to their hometowns.That includes taking the rights of the elderly, the handicapped and pregnant women for the comfort of their own families duri...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000