Councilors mull virginity as criteria for enrollment
A Jambi provincial legislator has floated a potentially controversial idea requiring female students enrolling into state schools to undergo virginity tests, with failure meaning exclusion from studies.
“The idea is simple. Parents are obviously afraid of their daughters being deflowered before the time comes, so before they continue their studies, they can undergo the virginity test and ...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down