Councilors mull virginity as criteria for enrollment
A Jambi provincial legislator has floated a potentially controversial idea requiring female students enrolling into state schools to undergo virginity tests, with failure meaning exclusion from studies.
“The idea is simple. Parents are obviously afraid of their daughters being deflowered before the time comes, so before they continue their studies, they can undergo the virginity test and ...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox