City to clear drainage systems next month
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Public Works Agency will start the tender process for contractors to clean the city’s drainage systems next month in anticipation of the rainy season.
“Some works will be conducted by the winner of the bidding process as scheduled, while we are doing some ad-hoc work,” Governor Fauzi Bowo said on Monday.
He said the agency should also tackle drains that need urgen...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani