City to clear drainage systems next month
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Public Works Agency will start the tender process for contractors to clean the city’s drainage systems next month in anticipation of the rainy season.
“Some works will be conducted by the winner of the bidding process as scheduled, while we are doing some ad-hoc work,” Governor Fauzi Bowo said on Monday.
He said the agency should also tackle drains that need urgen...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China