Comment: Anwar blames Malaysian media
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 26, online: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim blames the Malaysian media and ruling party UMNO for playing a part in heating up the ever-tense situation between Indonesia and Malaysia.
Anwar said at a forum in Jakarta on Sunday that Malaysians’ tendency to have a negative perspective on Indonesia could be attributed to, among other things, negative coverage by the Malaysian medi...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth