Comment: Anwar blames Malaysian media
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 26, online: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim blames the Malaysian media and ruling party UMNO for playing a part in heating up the ever-tense situation between Indonesia and Malaysia.
Anwar said at a forum in Jakarta on Sunday that Malaysians’ tendency to have a negative perspective on Indonesia could be attributed to, among other things, negative coverage by the Malaysian medi...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker