Comment: Anwar blames Malaysian media
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 26, online: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim blames the Malaysian media and ruling party UMNO for playing a part in heating up the ever-tense situation between Indonesia and Malaysia.
Anwar said at a forum in Jakarta on Sunday that Malaysians’ tendency to have a negative perspective on Indonesia could be attributed to, among other things, negative coverage by the Malaysian medi...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day