Comment: Anwar blames Malaysian media
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 26, online: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim blames the Malaysian media and ruling party UMNO for playing a part in heating up the ever-tense situation between Indonesia and Malaysia.
Anwar said at a forum in Jakarta on Sunday that Malaysians’ tendency to have a negative perspective on Indonesia could be attributed to, among other things, negative coverage by the Malaysian medi...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect