Google works with local partners to provide more local content
The Jakarta Post
Google, the world’s largest search engine is launching Google Maps Indonesia with three local partners to deliver more local content for Internet goers.
The venture includes sharing location search technology and information on places and traffic.
“Google Maps Indonesia is very relevant for local users because one in every five searches here has a location title,” head of mark...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash