Google works with local partners to provide more local content
The Jakarta Post
Google, the world’s largest search engine is launching Google Maps Indonesia with three local partners to deliver more local content for Internet goers.
The venture includes sharing location search technology and information on places and traffic.
“Google Maps Indonesia is very relevant for local users because one in every five searches here has a location title,” head of mark...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- 'Titanic' keeps that sinking feeling alive, 20 years on
- In Jordan, Iraqi Christians dream of fresh start abroad
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study