Google works with local partners to provide more local content
The Jakarta Post
Google, the world’s largest search engine is launching Google Maps Indonesia with three local partners to deliver more local content for Internet goers.
The venture includes sharing location search technology and information on places and traffic.
“Google Maps Indonesia is very relevant for local users because one in every five searches here has a location title,” head of mark...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters