Google works with local partners to provide more local content
The Jakarta Post
Google, the world’s largest search engine is launching Google Maps Indonesia with three local partners to deliver more local content for Internet goers.
The venture includes sharing location search technology and information on places and traffic.
“Google Maps Indonesia is very relevant for local users because one in every five searches here has a location title,” head of mark...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official