Google works with local partners to provide more local content
The Jakarta Post
Google, the world’s largest search engine is launching Google Maps Indonesia with three local partners to deliver more local content for Internet goers.
The venture includes sharing location search technology and information on places and traffic.
“Google Maps Indonesia is very relevant for local users because one in every five searches here has a location title,” head of mark...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden