Speaking in sound bites
PREMIUM The virtues of keeping conversation short and to the point.Being married to a former CBS war correspondent, living in the United States and watching American television programming for more than a decade has taught me one thing: to speak in sound bites when the occasion calls for it. Unfortunately, the occasions are more frequent than I’d like, because people are increasingly losing the ability ...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?