Speaking in sound bites
PREMIUM The virtues of keeping conversation short and to the point.Being married to a former CBS war correspondent, living in the United States and watching American television programming for more than a decade has taught me one thing: to speak in sound bites when the occasion calls for it. Unfortunately, the occasions are more frequent than I’d like, because people are increasingly losing the ability ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official