How MNCs threaten our environment
PREMIUM Industrial corporations have abundant resources in terms of technological innovations and investment capital in boosting their production. In a period of globalization, privatization and market liberalization, they are seen as one of the most important factors to shape the future of the world. However, those factors have brought not only an increase in wealth but also a detrimental effect on the e...
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Big tobacco woos small shops
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- PLN cuts power to three high schools in West Jakarta