Flights to Jakarta resume, but Yogyakarta airport stays closed
The Jakarta Post
Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and nine other airlines said they had resumed flights to Jakarta, lifting a suspension of flights due to fears of ash from erupting Mount Merapi, an airport official said.The other carriers that have resumed flights to Jakarta include Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Royal Brunei Airlines and China Southern Airlines, an official at PT Angkasa Pu...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy