Korean pop star Rain to sing at Asiad close
The Jakarta Post
GUANGZHOU: Rain, the Korean pop music sensation, will perform three songs at the closing ceremony of the Asian Games on Saturday.
The superstar will perform as part of an exhibition for Incheon, South Korea, which will host the 17th Asian Games in four years, 2014 Asian Games Cultural Event director general Kim Dae Hwa said.
As Asiad’s next host city, Incheon was given 10 minutes a...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit