Korean pop star Rain to sing at Asiad close
The Jakarta Post
GUANGZHOU: Rain, the Korean pop music sensation, will perform three songs at the closing ceremony of the Asian Games on Saturday.
The superstar will perform as part of an exhibition for Incheon, South Korea, which will host the 17th Asian Games in four years, 2014 Asian Games Cultural Event director general Kim Dae Hwa said.
As Asiad’s next host city, Incheon was given 10 minutes a...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names