Korean pop star Rain to sing at Asiad close
The Jakarta Post
GUANGZHOU: Rain, the Korean pop music sensation, will perform three songs at the closing ceremony of the Asian Games on Saturday.
The superstar will perform as part of an exhibition for Incheon, South Korea, which will host the 17th Asian Games in four years, 2014 Asian Games Cultural Event director general Kim Dae Hwa said.
As Asiad’s next host city, Incheon was given 10 minutes a...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30