FFI committee chief resigns from post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The committee chair of the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI),
Niniek L. Karim, announced her resignation Friday night, three days
before the festival’s award ceremony.
“I have failed to make the FFI a warm house for the nation’s artists and filmmakers,” she said, as quoted by kompasiana.com.
Niniek said she had met Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik and...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion