FFI committee chief resigns from post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The committee chair of the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI),
Niniek L. Karim, announced her resignation Friday night, three days
before the festival’s award ceremony.
“I have failed to make the FFI a warm house for the nation’s artists and filmmakers,” she said, as quoted by kompasiana.com.
Niniek said she had met Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik and...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study