FFI committee chief resigns from post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The committee chair of the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI),
Niniek L. Karim, announced her resignation Friday night, three days
before the festival’s award ceremony.
“I have failed to make the FFI a warm house for the nation’s artists and filmmakers,” she said, as quoted by kompasiana.com.
Niniek said she had met Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik and...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban