FFI committee chief resigns from post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The committee chair of the 2010 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI),
Niniek L. Karim, announced her resignation Friday night, three days
before the festival’s award ceremony.
“I have failed to make the FFI a warm house for the nation’s artists and filmmakers,” she said, as quoted by kompasiana.com.
Niniek said she had met Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik and...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018