Actress Laura Basuki wins Citra award
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Actress Laura Basuki won the best actress award at the Indonesian-Oscar Citra movie awards for her role in 3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta (Three hearts, Two worlds, One love) at a ceremony in Jakarta on Monday evening.“It’s a big award for me. I first received an award as best newcomer, and now as best actress. It seems I’ve reached a higher stage,” Laura told reporters backstag...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist