Actress Laura Basuki wins Citra award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Laura Basuki won the best actress award at the Indonesian-Oscar Citra movie awards for her role in 3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta (Three hearts, Two worlds, One love) at a ceremony in Jakarta on Monday evening.
“It’s a big award for me. I first received an award as best newcomer, and now as best actress. It seems I’ve reached a higher stage,” Laura told reporters backstage, as quoted by detikhot.com.
The 22-year-old actress won best newcomer at the Indonesian Movie Award last year for her role in Gara Gara Bola (Because of Soccer).
3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta also received the best film, best adapted scenario and best artistic arrangement award. The best actor, best supporting actor awards were given to actors featuring in 3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta. — JP
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- Girl killed by falling board at school
- Reference rate cut will not ‘greatly affect bank rates’
- Govt to ease land clearance for investors