Actress Laura Basuki wins Citra award
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Laura Basuki won the best actress award at the Indonesian-Oscar Citra movie awards for her role in 3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta (Three hearts, Two worlds, One love) at a ceremony in Jakarta on Monday evening.
“It’s a big award for me. I first received an award as best newcomer, and now as best actress. It seems I’ve reached a higher stage,” Laura told reporters backstage, as quoted by detikhot.com.
The 22-year-old actress won best newcomer at the Indonesian Movie Award last year for her role in Gara Gara Bola (Because of Soccer).
3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta also received the best film, best adapted scenario and best artistic arrangement award. The best actor, best supporting actor awards were given to actors featuring in 3 Hati 2 Dunia 1 Cinta. — JP
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- RCEP negotiators pick up pace amid TPP's imminent collapse
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases