City planning: What can we do and what can we expect?
PREMIUM City planning can be defined as a systematic attempt and action in the public domain to shape the future of urban areas. City planners are expected to collect and analyze data about every aspect of a city, including transportation, the environment, natural resources, land use, housing and the community, as well as economic development, manufacturing, commercialization, tourism and historic preserv...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat