10 years later, Christmas Eve bombs leave many in fear
The Jakarta Post
A string of coordinated attacks on churches on Christmas Eve 10 years ago have kept Christian communities living in fear of another attacks by terrorist groups. The Jakarta Post’s Hasyim Widhiarto explores how the incident has traumatized the community. Here are the stories:
Simultaneous attacks on more than 25 churches in 11 cities on Christmas Eve 2000 introduced the country to a new er...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities