10 years later, Christmas Eve bombs leave many in fear
The Jakarta Post
A string of coordinated attacks on churches on Christmas Eve 10 years ago have kept Christian communities living in fear of another attacks by terrorist groups. The Jakarta Post’s Hasyim Widhiarto explores how the incident has traumatized the community. Here are the stories:
Simultaneous attacks on more than 25 churches in 11 cities on Christmas Eve 2000 introduced the country to a new er...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal