Bromo activity lessens following Thursday blast
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM INDONESIA: The Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Center (PVMBG) says the intensity of the Mount Bromo volcanic eruptions has dissipated following a powerful blast on Thursday.The Thursday blast, defined as a Strombolian eruption, was relatively harmless because it only expelled lava 90 meters into the air, PVMBG monitoring and investigation head Indrasto said.“It was like fireworks ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau