Bromo activity lessens following Thursday blast
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM INDONESIA: The Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Center (PVMBG) says the intensity of the Mount Bromo volcanic eruptions has dissipated following a powerful blast on Thursday.The Thursday blast, defined as a Strombolian eruption, was relatively harmless because it only expelled lava 90 meters into the air, PVMBG monitoring and investigation head Indrasto said.“It was like fireworks ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official