Shop til you drop on the Island of the Gods
Hiding place: A uniquely crafted doll seems like the perfect place to store your exotic trinkets.What do you do to take a break from watching the waves crash onto the white sandy beaches of Bali?
You go shopping amid its bustling bazaars filled with gaiety and color and find yourself in a delightful dilemma of where to spend that shopping dollar. Will it be curios, paintings, clothes or pe...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta