Shop til you drop on the Island of the Gods
Hiding place: A uniquely crafted doll seems like the perfect place to store your exotic trinkets.What do you do to take a break from watching the waves crash onto the white sandy beaches of Bali?
You go shopping amid its bustling bazaars filled with gaiety and color and find yourself in a delightful dilemma of where to spend that shopping dollar. Will it be curios, paintings, clothes or pe...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?